This morning I woke up to the pleasant surprise that I was nominated by Hayley Taylor of Fashion Trinket for The Versatile Blogger Award!
First things first, I was not aware that this even existed. 😛 Nonetheless I am super flattered and a huge thanks goes out to you Hayley! If you love all things beauty and fashion related (like moi) definitely go give her a follow!
The Versatile Blogger Award rules are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am 16 years old and currently a sophomore in high school.
- I love everything and anything that has to do with health and nutrition. When I graduate my plans are to go to Med school and help spread the plant-based message and essentially help others change the way they think about what they are putting in their bodies!
- My main ambition with my blog is to introduce the Vegan, plant-based lifestyle in a fun and engaging way. I want to prove to those who come across my site that vegan food is not only good for your health but super delicious!
- I was a dancer for 10 years. I am trained in all styles, but mainly focused on ballet and competed at a national level! I quit 3 years ago and although I do miss it, I thoroughly believe that if I had not quit I would not being pursuing all of the hobbies I do today!
- Speaking of which, some of my favourite hobbies include photography, sketching, travelling, hiking, kayaking…and of course blogging! 😉
- My favourite foods are Bananas (duh), Medjool dates, Watermelon and Sweet potatoes!
- If I could describe myself in three words they would be ambitious, passionate and bubbly!
Now for the Nominees:
- A Spoonful of Nature
- The Domestic Diva Diaries
- Scandi Chics
- This Rawsome Vegan Life
- A Happy And Healthy Life
- Allergy-Free Hippie
- Feeding Your Beauty
- Kilts & Kale
- BB a la Carte
- The Inspiration Magazine
- Authentic Self Wellness
- The Hungry Ninja
- The Radicchio Rhino
- Love Lulu
- Practically Writing
I look forward to getting to know some more about all of you!
Have a Fruitful day,